Do you know how to make Vegetable recipes dinner, okay today I will teach you how to make recipes dinner Minty Balsamic Zucchinis
- Prep time + Cook time: 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 (sliced) Zucchinis
- ¼ cup Chicken stock
- ½ cup (chopped) Green onions
- 2 tbsp (chopped) Mint
- 1 tsp Lime juice
What you’ll need from the store cupboard:
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- a pinch Salt and black pepper
- Let your Instant Pot preheat on Sauté mode.
- Add oil, and onions, then sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Seal the pot’s lid and cook for 10 minutes on manual mode at Hight.
- Allow the pressure to release in 10 minutes naturally then remove the lid.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
Calories 52, Total Fat: 3.8g, Carbs: 2.3g, Protein: 1.6g, Fiber: 1.6g.
I hope you like “Vegetable recipes dinner Minty Balsamic Zucchinis“.
For More Recipes like this can you get it here: VEGETABLE RECIPES.