Do you know how to make Vegetable recipes, okay today I will teach you how to make recipes Chili Mixed Cauliflower Rice
- Prep time + Cook time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 tbsp (chopped) Green onions
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2 cups Cauliflower rice
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
What you’ll need from the store cupboard:
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- a pinch Salt and black pepper
- Add cauliflower rice, stock, and remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Seal the pot’s lid and cook for 20 minutes on manual mode at Low.
- Allow the pressure to release in 10 minutes naturally then remove the lid.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
Calories 52, Total Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 0.3g, Protein: 0.7g, Fiber: 0.2g.
I hope you like “Vegetable recipes Chili Mixed Cauliflower Rice“.
For More Recipes like this can you get it here: VEGETABLE RECIPES.