Do you know how to make Vegetable recipes easy, okay today I will teach you how to make recipes easy Chili Leeks Satay
- Prep time + Cook time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 (chopped) Scallions
- 4 (sliced) Leeks
- ¼ cup Chicken stock
- 2 tbsp (chopped) Parsley
- 1 tbsp (grated) Lemon zest
What you’ll need from the store cupboard:
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- a pinch Salt and black pepper
- Add leeks and remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Seal the pot’s lid and cook for 10 minutes on manual mode at Hight.
- Allow the pressure to release in 10 minutes naturally then remove the lid.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
Calories 61, Total Fat: 2.5g, Carbs: 2.1g, Protein: 1.7g, Fiber: 1.1g.
I hope you like “Vegetable recipes easy Chili Leeks Satay“.
For More Recipes like this can you get it here: VEGETABLE RECIPES.